Refresh your browser to our site, at least once, every day...
This recent sale was in the top three most successful sales we have ever had. We do not know if we will hold a summer sale, but we will definitely hold a fall sale. We'll let you know as soon as we know...
All consignor checks from the sale are delivered.
The Saturday drawing winner was Erika, she won $148.58.
The Sunday winner, won $50.93.
If you are not already on our email list,
send first, middle, and last names to Don at
He will not only put you on our email list
but he will email you a consignment number.
You MUST have a consignment number from us first
before you get on the database!
Then, after you get your number from us,
if you wish to consign items,
for the next sale, definitely in the fall,
but maybe even this summer, go to
and set up your new account.
Remember, you MUST have already received a number from us.
Database Instructions to the above left on this page...
BTW, need to buy, sell, or rent a home?
Kathy's Consignor Tips & Tricks
- When consigning, put your name on the bottom of your baskets and bins, masking tape works well for this, so if you forget, you may come back and pick them up.
- All electronics and battery operated items MUST have batteries included when consigning. If your item doesn’t have a battery, we can sell them to you (2A, 3A, C, & D) for $1 each. Buyers want to check and see that the item works.
- Use blue painter’s tape for books and boxed items only.
- Tag multiple items with only one tag, tape together if possible.
- Attach your cards on clothing at the end of the sleeve facing out; NOT at the neck of the garment.
- DO NOT pin your cards/tags in the front of the garment – makes holes! Use seams.
- Maternity wear sales should be seasonal. Bring spring/summer to the spring sale.
- Write your code/seller number (with price) on the bottom of each shoe. When tags are separated, we can still ID and price the item.
- No missing pieces in puzzles or games.
- Don’t print your tags on ‘bond paper’, rather use 60-62lb card stock. More secure.
- Only use packing tape to secure toys.
- Find extra hangers at your dry cleaners.
- No bikes or toys with rust are accepted.
- All prenatal and parenting books can now be found on the adult book table.
- Do you have any old and unwanted bed sheets? Bring them to Dani’s and we’ll adopt them for the holding areas. No crib sheets, please.
- Dani’s Duds sells tagging guns, with needle, 500 plastic attachments, and instructions for $20 postage paid.
All you have to do is mail a check for $20 (made out to Dani’s Duds) to PO Box 710044, Oak Hill, VA 20171. You could buy one from us when we set up shop, but that would only give you a couple of days to prepare your items. You can also find them on line and prices vary, but we wanted you to have the opportunity to order online as well, so we found three places for you.
Please keep in mind when you order, that you make sure you also include all necessary parts and accessories.
Tagging gun links, where you may buy your own, online:
http://www.storesupply.com/c-797-ssw-regular-tagging-guns.aspx http://www.palaydisplay.com/Tagging-Guns-p-1-c-212.html http://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=490652011
You may bring your kids when you consign items, just make sure you watch over them so they don't disturb others too much. You cannot bring kids, or even your spouse, to the first days of the sale.
No kids are allowed until noon on Saturday.
It can be a mad house. When you do bring your child, please,
make sure you watch over him, her, or them...
The section called the Family Corner is an area of the sale that offers furniture and collectibles for all rooms of the house and for the entire family; for example:
Chest of Drawers,
Dining Room sets,
Rockers/Recliners, Coffee Tables, End Tables, Desks,
Office Chairs, Porch/Deck Furniture, Small Area, Carpets, Exercise Equipment, Yoga/Pilates accessories...
And we still take books, videos, DVDs,
and CDs for all ages. We all need entertainment,
at least when the kids are sleeping. Our kids
are both in college, so they sleep all the time.
BOTH CREDIT CARDS ARE
ACCEPTED AT EACH SALE;
or use check or cash...
We have had sales with nearly
150,000 pieces of high quality merchandise.
We now hold sales two or three times a year,
SPRING, (maybe)SUMMER, FALL.
We have been in business for over 20 years in Northern Virginia
with great bargains on children’s clothes, shoes, boots, dress-ups,
uniforms, toys, games, books, puzzles, dolls, cars & trucks,
crafts, sports gear, musical instruments, baby equipment,
accessories and furniture, cribs, strollers, swings, high chairs, exersaucers,
outdoor play equipment, bikes, trikes, jogging strollers,
toys, more toys, books, electronics, software,
as well as books, CD’s, and DVD’s for all ages.
You do not need to sign up to shop,
but you will need to pay $10 to get in.
Those who consign and/or volunteer at each sale get in FREE
at those sales as well as shop on earlier special nights...
Plus they each get five extra free sale tickets to give away.
If you want to sign up to receive a consignor number
IT'S FREE! and our highly off-sale and before-sale,
non-sale, infrequent, hardly-ever-sent, very fast to read
(did we say truly sporadic?) e-mails,
send your first and last names, middle initial too, if you have one,